This January, hundreds of benefits professionals gathered for Engage 2022: a virtual event to re-energize and reinvigorate our benefits strategies for the year ahead.
Led by industry experts and benefits leaders, Engage was an opportunity to connect with peers, gain support in an especially challenging time, and breathe in fresh insights to better support your clients in 2022.
And while this year’s event may be over, the learning doesn’t stop there! In this guide, you’ll find all of the best benefits engagement strategies, tactics, and tips we learned during Engage.
Let’s jump in!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1:A Fresh Take on Benefits Engagement: How to Finally Get it Right
- Chapter 2:How to Support Your Clients When They’re More Stressed Than Ever
- Chapter 3:Triple Threat: How Three Leaders Create Benefits-Engaged Workforces
- Chapter 4:Communicating Care Through a Mindful Benefits Experience
- Chapter 5:The Intersection of Benefits and DEI
Thank you for reading!
Please fill out the form below to unlock the rest of the report.