If you and your HR team ever wished there was a better way to tackle the giant communication challenge that is the leave of absence process, we’re happy to announce that your secret wish is now officially granted.
Introducing…ALEX on Leave of Absence!
What is it, exactly?
The brand-new ALEX on LOA is an unusually clear and helpful interactive guide that helps employees who need to take time away from work understand and navigate the process from start to finish–saving you and your team significant amounts of time, headaches, and money.
This first-of-its-kind tool will provide robust and state-specific support for these three common situations impacted by FMLA, state law, and short-term disability insurance policies:
- Adding a child to the family (maternity, paternity, adoption, fostering, surrogacy)
- An employee’s own serious illness or injury
- A family member’s serious illness or injury
In addition, ALEX on LOA will direct employees to any other resources you have to share on the topic, giving you a one-stop-shop for providing leave information to any employees that need it.
For all the nitty gritty details, read our official press release here.
Why might you and your HR team really appreciate having the new ALEX on LOA?
Well, because with ALEX, you’ll be able to:
- Reduce the amount of time you spend answering the same important leave questions over and over, freeing up time in your day for other important stuff
- Both reduce calls and and shorten the length of calls to your administrator, lowering administrative costs
- Relieve the burden on your front-line managers who often serve as ‘leave wranglers’ for their teams by allowing them to simply direct employees to ALEX
- Ensure employees get the right information for their specific situation
- Show your employees that you really, truly have their back during what can be a confusing and stressful time in their lives
There’s been a lot of interest in this new solution–and we’re extremely excited to show you more.
Click here to schedule a demo now
And if you’re an existing ALEX customer (hey there!), please ping your account manager for more information.
If you’re interested in leave of absence communication tips–or just benefits communication in general, we think you’ll also enjoy:
5 Communication Tips for a Less Confusing Short-Term Disability Process
The Ultimate Benefits and Open Enrollment Communication Playbook
Announcing Our New Benefits Cocktail: The Leave of Absinthe
6 Tips for Communicating Benefits to Millennials (our popular eBook)