This is the second year in a row where we’ve said, “Well, that was a year like never before.”
And it’s safe to say that 2022 will continue to have its ups, downs and surprises — especially in the world of benefits and HR. So we took some time to *virtually* chat with C-suite members, HR professionals and thought leaders to pick their brains on how we can prepare for another rollercoaster of a year.
Between the “Great Resignation,” talent shortages, nationwide vaccine mandates and overall exhaustion felt by the greater HR community, these folks offered us real insights and tips that you can actually use as you start the new year. We know as HR and benefits professionals, your main job is to support your employees, but we want to ensure that someone’s supporting you, too! So, grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage and dive into our five hot takes for the HR space in 2022.
Meet the HR Experts
We chatted with a wide range of leaders, from C-suite to authors to HR to social media influencers and thought leaders, all with one thing in common — they work with employees in the HR realm.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1:What are the biggest things HR teams should be prepared for as we head into 2022?
- Chapter 2:Which employee benefits and perks should employers be most focused on in the coming year?
- Chapter 3:What specific benefit offerings do you see as most important for DEI efforts?
- Chapter 4:Healthcare costs are on the rise, with no end in sight. How can employers address these increases?
- Chapter 5:What’s missing from the HR and benefits space right now?
Thank you for reading!
Please fill out the form below to unlock the rest of the report.