Make being helpful
Jellyvision helps millions of people live happier, more secure lives, and hundreds of companies grow and thrive, by driving better decisions about health, benefits, and finances. Each person at Jellyvision works to make that possible by bringing their best and staying accountable to our mission: be helpful.
We’re looking for people who work hard, work smart, and work together. We especially want people who are willing to bring and share their unique perspectives to Jellyvision, giving us a strong, diverse team across ways of thinking, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, country of origin, and pizza topping preference.
When your employees are benefits experts, you’ve got to give them good benefits. Highlights include covering 100% of your individual medical premiums, a 5% match for 401(k) contributions, and toll-free bathrooms.
- Employer-paid premiums (based on plan selection)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- HSAs & FSAs
- Flexible PTO, Monthly Self-care Days, Focus (meeting-free) Fridays
- Flexible Work Schedules + Remote-First Culture
- Generous Parental Leave
- Gender Affirming Support
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
- Family Concierge Benefit
- Home Office Allowance (for your workspace and wifi)
- Gym & Wellness Allowance
- Lifetime Learner Allowance (for professional development & student loans)
- Charity Allowance (no donation required)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Resource Groups
- Monthly company events
- Professional development opportunities
- Ask Leadership Anything series
- Unconscious Bias training
The Jellyvision Lab, Inc. sponsors a self-funded medical plan. BCBS of Illinois provides The Jellyvision Lab, Inc. with a Uniform Resource Locator where MRFs for the plan will be posted publicly and updated.