Employees save more when they talk to ALEX
ALEX explains high-deductible plans to your employees. The results: increased HDHP plan migration and HSA contributions, and lower payroll taxes for you.
- Before enrollment: ALEX announces important deadlines and outlines benefits changes for the upcoming year.
- During enrollment: ALEX explains HSA basics and does the math for employees so they know how much to contribute.
- After enrollment: ALEX helps employees get the most out of their plans throughout the year.
- Last year, employees who talked to ALEX put an average of $2,939 into their HSAs. The national average is $1,786. (We compared the average stated contributions of ALEX users to the 2016 national average from the Devenir Research 2016 Year-End HSA Market Statistics & Trends report.)
- 78.4 % of employees enrolled in the HSA plan (3.8% went with the copay plan, 18% waived coverage)
- Only 12 employees (out of 329) decided to enroll in the traditional co-pay plan.
- 50% enrollment in the HDHP with HSA in its very first year
- Exceeded first-year enrollment goals by 150%
- 98% of surveyed employees found ALEX’s medical insurance module to be helpful.
- ALEX reduced Adobe’s ACA tax liability by $4.7 million (in real American dollars)