Jellyvision Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Mission
Our vision for diversity, equity, & inclusion is to empower the core belief that everyone deserves a work environment where they can bring their true and best selves, feel valued for their unique contributions, and experience a deep sense of safety and belonging.
To uphold this vision, Jellyvision is committed to fostering a culture that embraces diversity of people and perspectives; intentionally ensures equity in access, policies, and practices; and creates inclusion through community, empowerment, and voice.
It’s our ultimate goal that everyone at Jellyvision unapologetically be themselves and thrive. We are on this journey together and must remain open to learning, unlearning, and holding ourselves and each other accountable in order to make consistent and meaningful progress towards our vision.
A look at our Employee Resource Groups:
- Jellymundo: Jellymundo strives to support, grow, and retain Jellyvision’s Latinx community. The group is a safe space for Latinx employees and allies and a committee for projects, events and partnerships focused on hiring efforts, cultural celebration, career growth, and a connection to Chicago’s Latinx community.
- Obsidian: This group represents Black employees at Jellyvision. We work to create an inclusive environment for all Black employees by advocating for their voices to be amplified on both product and social levels, and supporting Jellyvision’s ongoing DEI initiatives. This group is open to Black employees and allies.
- Transcendent: Transcendent is dedicated to uplifting the voices and supporting the wellbeing of the transgender, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming community in both the professional and personal lives of Jellyvision employees.
- Remote Employees: Our Remote Employees ERG is our newest, and is dedicated to supporting and engaging employees who are not local to Chicago.
- DEI Council: Jellyvision’s DEI Council is a cross-functional group who leverage their respective team/group’s perspective and personal experience to support inclusive initiatives at Jellyvision.
- Company interest groups: Jellyvision also brings employees together with common-interest groups, like Non-Dominant Genders in Technology, Accessibility, Mental Health, LGBTQ+ Pride, Parenting, Music, Food, and much, much more.
Here are some of our diversity and inclusion-related benefits. Visit our Careers page for the full list of benefits we offer our employees.
- Adoption benefits
- Surrogacy benefits
- Lifelong learner benefits
- Gender transition benefits