Looking to communicate without the confusion? Stop your search. The “Beating Benefits Bewilderment” ebook helps you present benefits info to your employees without all that “insurancey” jargon and provides you with 15 ways to improve your benefits communication during onboarding, including:
- Embracing that employees don’t want to be benefits nerds–they just want to make smart choices
- Using plain English and humor instead of jargon and disclaimers
- Providing a decision support tool
- Giving your plans short, punchy names
- Summarizing all your benefits on a single page (yes, it can be done)
Download “Beating Benefits Bewilderment” now and start communicating benefits info in crystal clear English. Your employees will love you for it!