We’re a sucker for a good Harry Potter pun. And lucky for us, Forbes is, too.
In its recent article “7 lessons from a company that rose from ashes of failure to be a success,” Forbes talked to our CEO Amanda Lannert about Jellyvision’s long and curvy path to its current self.
The 7 tips for success are:
- Good communication is key
- Use humor
- Be open to a massive pivot
- Venture capitalists matter
- Put Your “Why?” in job descriptions
- Fire quickly and fairly
- Change your hiring strategy as you grow